Skilled attorneys in a relaxed atmosphere
We offer strong and compassionate representation in a comfortable atmosphere. Trust in the firm that treats you like a person and not just a client.
Richard B. Jacobson
Principal areas of practice:
Litigation (Trials and Appeals), Bankruptcy, Family Law, and Criminal Defense, Professional Malpractice
- J.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, cum laude
- Ph.D., University of California, La Jolla (Literature)
- M.A., Harvard University (Comparative Literature)
- B.A., Brandeis University (Classics/Mediterranean Studies) cum laude
- Supreme Court of the United States, 1986
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 1985
- United States District Court, W.D. Wis., 1983; E.D. Wis., 1984
- Wisconsin, 1983
Drew J. De Vinney
Principal areas of practice: Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, Professional Malpractice, Bankruptcy, and Family Law.
- J.D., University of Wisconsin - Madison, cum laude
- B.A., University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (Political Science)
- California, 2012
- Wisconsin, 2011
Take advantage of 30 years of experience, call 608-218-3554 or email us today!